« Home | Eurotrash that I love » | I'm disturbed. » | Daylight savings crime » | Cushman, Scott. Oris Alfred Cushman, 1921-2007. Eu... » | The official cast signing entry » | Corollary: two legs bad, two wheels bad » | "Two legs good, two wheels better," chant the sheep » | The heartbreak of adult acne » | Schemes set to music » | Sweet Land »

For a good time, search for "Mormon Commercial" on YouTube.com. You'll find hilarious treats like these three from Deseret Bank:






Searching for "Mormon Missionary Dance" is pretty fun too.

I'm pretty sure the song they're dancing to in the first search result video is by my friend Shelly.

What's really interesting are people's responses to the videos. Some of them are downright hostile. I guess not everyone loves Mormons as much as we do. :)

Tag. You're it. (read my blog to find out more)

Post a Comment