« Home | Schemes set to music » | Sweet Land » | 2.5 items » | The tangled Web we weave » | Getting to my roots » | The 56th street windtunnel » | Он ядовйто усмехнусля » | Fat pants » | Ich bin kranky » | Fantastic technology. »

The heartbreak of adult acne

Figure 1: Artist's depiction of Scott and Ellen.
Note the accurate paleness of Scott's skin and the huge zit.

Right in the middle of my forehead, something is growing. I'm becoming a frakking unicorn.

I'm just glad Ellen and her taxidermy dreams are a couple states away.

In a culture that pines after youth, I had hoped that age would at least give me the advantage of clear skin. Nope. Frakking unicorn.

Labels: ,

Sure. I'm game.

Well I certainly don't remember biting you in the back or clawing your ribs, and aside from there sexual overtones of that comment, I hope your skin clears up.

I'm not saying that you ever have bitten my back or clawed my ribs (though I have long suspected you to be a back biter).

I'm saying that if you saw me with the pimple and mistook me for a unicorn, carnage similar to that depicted would ensue. It would take only a short time for my desiccated carcass to be mounted over your hearth.

Benzoyl peroxide, yo. Hopefully eventually I'll get around to posting about that on my own blog...

Proof: Chicks dig skinny pale guys. (with zits).

Post a Comment