« Home | Corollary: two legs bad, two wheels bad » | "Two legs good, two wheels better," chant the sheep » | The heartbreak of adult acne » | Schemes set to music » | Sweet Land » | 2.5 items » | The tangled Web we weave » | Getting to my roots » | The 56th street windtunnel » | Он ядовйто усмехнусля »

The official cast signing entry

That's it, my armored arm (and if I were more intelligent, I'd figure out a way to include "amore" in that sentence). This new-fangled cast technology makes signing casts hard, so I'm overcoming with technology. Leave a comment below and consider my cast signed.

I'm feeling much better this week. I can even type with it though it's harder to use letters on the bottom row (B is a witch) and I have to avoid rotating too much when I use the shift and other far left keys. I can even lift the arm without using my other hand. My biggest problems are:
1. I can't close my coat and baby, it's cold outside.
2. I start out sleeping with the best of intentions to keep my arm elevated over my heart but wake up in the morning with it fat and swollen and either at or below heart level.
4. I shun water like Elphaba, the Wicked Witch (by the way, I love Wicked). I can't get the cast wet and I can't sweat, so there goes my participation in the employee wellness campaign.

Honestly, there was a third point, but I can't remember what it was.

Happy signing everyone, I look forward to seeing what you'd write on my cast if it were more conducive to writing on.

Does this impact our immune system in any way?

Come visit Minneapolis, but try not to go outside! Ceri

(P.S. I enjoyed Wicked, too.)

I'd write a clever dig at you, but that would add insult to your injury, and bein's I haven't spoken to you in like six months, I think that might be too familiar an act.

Whatever I'd write on the cast isn't clean enough for the internet.

Michael

i'd like to sign in the geographic center of your cast. could you find that for me?

Draw a flower for me.
Check out cast protectors, Xerosox is a neat one.

Post a Comment