« Home | A Metablog Post » | Meat substitute teacher » | Poèmes du Jour » | Finally, people watching without the inconvenience. » | Serhiy is here. » | Home again, well, Omaha anyway » | A day with George » | Oregon and Bust » | The Infamous First Post »

Fotki

I'm still figuring out all the settings on my camera and how best to post the pictures. With the amount of blur I keep getting, it's pretty obvious I'm not meant to be a surgeon. Anyway, I think it will work best for me to give you the link to a gallery instead of posting photos here and using up your bandwidth everytime you check the blog for updates. So, if you're interested, you can see the pictures I took for Serhiy's mom or a gallery in-progress of other people (right now it just has Tanya and me).

i'd say the extensive documentation of the squirrels humping is just a bit much...

I left some of the more graphic squirrel coitus pics out. You may thank me.

Oh yeah, those squirrel pictures totally made me laugh. I was just hitting "next," so they were completely out of the blue.

Post a Comment