« Home | I just posted, but I also happen to think at least... » | Class and Coupling » | Unasking a Divide » | Fotki » | A Metablog Post » | Meat substitute teacher » | Poèmes du Jour » | Finally, people watching without the inconvenience. » | Serhiy is here. » | Home again, well, Omaha anyway »

Andrea's in a magazine. It's nothing that you can't see at her artfully-designed site, but it's nice to see her getting some recognition. If you happen to be in Minneapolis before 12 November, stop by the Bockley Gallery. Besides Andrea, it's got some pretty big 'shinob names like Norval Morrisseau and George Morrison. And with that, I will get back to my exposition of the role presupposition context plays in the usage semantic selection of the definite article. If you beg, I might just post my findings. I say this knowing full well that few if any people care.

and that last paragraph supplies more evidence of the previous blog about advanced education limiting one's conversational skills

Post a Comment