« Home | New Template! » | Two more. » | I've done nothing constructive today. » | Shedding Leaves and Hair » | Positively Williams » | "The Good Old Days" or "Stupid Modern English" » | Andrea's in a magazine. It's nothing that you can'... » | I just posted, but I also happen to think at least... » | Class and Coupling » | Unasking a Divide »

Hit refresh.

Now do it again. And again. I could do this all day. There are 31 different sidebar images picked at random. For some reason, random sometimes seems to favor one over the others. Anyway, it's way too much fun. Some of the pictures were taken by myself or Wendi, but many are lifted from other sources. All of them are of places I've been though. I think it fits with the wanderer theme. And for the Carhenge lovers, don't worry, you have a 1 in 10 chance of seeing Nebraska's greatest monument. And now I have to read about Onate's foot (that's not what I have to read, but I can't give everyone access to the paper by Doug Seefeldt) and write about contested memories of ballet for my 19th century class. And no, Onate doesn't have anything to do with ballet, it's just an example of contested memory theory. Have a wonderful day, and just for fun, reload again.

Very nice. Looks good.

Yep. Superimpressive.

I would recomend installing the HTML Validator extension for FireFox. It will help you clean up some of the errors in your code.

Amidst the monotony of my day, refreshing your page brought me some color and cheer. Very cool.

WooHoo! the visual thrills of TV without having to leave class

Long time, no see, stranger. You know, you could be a good brother and check my HTML for me. I downloaded and installed the extension but I'm not really sure how to use it.

Post a Comment