« Home | Weird Coincidence 3240597743.1 » | Catching up with the movies. » | Tit et Tat » | Before I even say what I have to say, let me clari... » | Busy again. » | Transamerica » | How am I not myself? » | Goin' Mainstream » | For Katja » | Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been busy. En... »

Quiz

Given Murphy's Law and my often slipshod typestry, which letter was I predestined to leave out of the following sentence when I typed it as part of a handout for my innocent Union College students?

Then, shirts billowing like parachutes,
It's a line from Courtney Davis' poem "Every Day, the Pregnant Teenagers" in her collection, Leopold's Maneuvers.

i know, i know, i know. pick me!

I presume it had something to do with the billowing things...

Was is the "k" in like?

Well, if they are so innocent, they shouldn't know of what you speak...

You probably blamed it on me, since that is where you claim to have learned all that kind of stuff.

Post a Comment