« Home | Catching up with the movies. » | Tit et Tat » | Before I even say what I have to say, let me clari... » | Busy again. » | Transamerica » | How am I not myself? » | Goin' Mainstream » | For Katja » | Sorry I haven't updated lately, I've been busy. En... » | Scott for the visually impaired. »

Weird Coincidence 3240597743.1

A few, very few, of you might remember Nick Owen's love seat. It was red and blue plaid with a few other colors. And thanks to a broken central support, it really was a love seat. Anyone sitting on it would sink to the middle; any two people would end up cuddling whether they wanted to or not. When Stephan Kaiser asked Nick to help him plan a special evening with Crystal Schauer, Nick arranged the evening around the plaid loveseat. They are now married (Stephan and Crystal that is, Nick's still single). Anway, I have now seen three low budget movies in which the same type of loveseat with the same upholstery has been used as part of the set. The best of them was Sons of Provo, in which they reused it, making it seem like every character had at least one in their home (the nephew/manager had two). Strange coincidence or near miracle? On a completely unrelated topic, Daniel was feeling sick and is now better while Serhiy and I are now suffering. A few, very few, of you might know that Melinda and I seem to share an immune system. When she is sick, I am well and vice versa. She has had a few maladies this year and is now feeling well. This has happened so many times it is well beyond coincidence. The logical conclusion to all of this is that one of us should just bite the bullet and spend the rest of their life hospitalized for the good of the other. I'd say I'd armwrestle Melinda for it, but she'd win. As you know, armwrestling is how disputes should be solved. Imagine Saddam Hussein and George W. with two scorpions on the table, and you'll see what I mean. Petty and irrational prigs everywhere who need to feed their dominance addiction would have their needs met without the massacre of so many others. Also, all diplomatic meetings should be conducted in a jacuzzi. It would reduce the stress and world leaders almost always look ridiculous in bathing suits. I just think it would lead to a better world.

OK, here's the deal. You can have the immune system back somewhere in late March. BUT, I have to have it back along the middle of June until I get back from Kenya. I'm very serious about this.....

I like the love seat story. If only I had a charm like that. :D

Should there be concerns about your current furniture? Click, Click!
Mum

One thing you forgot in your last section: all speeches should be delivered with the speaker standing on one leg...

Post a Comment