« Home | Dear Blog, » | Why I love ESL, part 3432685.9 » | My newfound dislike for CRTs » | A quick restaurant warning » | How I spent my snow day » | Snow Days » | When did I get the point? » | One of Many Downsides to American Exceptionalism » | The Bus People » | "Alas, it is I, a poor girl from the village of Gh... »

This one's for Angie

No, but seriously, I love Paris in the springtime.

Here's the only wrinkle in your plan. My work computer has no speakers. Yeah. So I don't know what they're saying. Care to paraphrase the clip?

I suppose you can't just wait until next week when you have your new computer. The best lines are when Turk says, "Mothers and daughters. They talk so fast but they talk so true." JD said "I am SO mad at Lorelai right now, I can't even talk about it."

Post a Comment