« Home | Hajib and TSA » | Lefties can be vitriolic too. » | Strange Thoughts on Queer Films » | Birthdays are the New Black » | Feel free to skim. » | Quiz » | Weird Coincidence 3240597743.1 » | Catching up with the movies. » | Tit et Tat » | Before I even say what I have to say, let me clari... »

I'd be happy with third.

Last night (the 25th) was the Mr. and Ms. World Pageant at Union. Serhiy represented Ukraine and, indirectly, all of Europe. He got third place and $25. An Okimi of BC came in second and Wael of Egypt came in first in the men's catagory. For women, a Samoan girl deservedly got first place. Anyone who can wear a dress made of bark and look fabulous deserves a prize. More importantly, before the pageant, there was a performance by a competitive clogging group from Lincoln. There was only one man in the troupe and he had a wedding band on. The lesson is, if you want to get married, join an all-women's sport. Sign me up for rhythmic gymnastics.

you and rhythmic gymnastics??? If you could only see me falling off my chair with laughter....

would you be happy wearing a short, frilly skirt? because, as we discussed, the guy would have totally been way hotter in a skirt.

I think in rhythmic gymnastics I'd be wearing only a unitard. I think we can all agree that would not be attractive.

Post a Comment