« Home | Metablog blogging » | This one's for Angie » | Dear Blog, » | Why I love ESL, part 3432685.9 » | My newfound dislike for CRTs » | A quick restaurant warning » | How I spent my snow day » | Snow Days » | When did I get the point? » | One of Many Downsides to American Exceptionalism »

Dear Blog,

I've been distracted recently, blog. I'm sorry I haven't been paying you much attention. You do have a way of eating up all my time though. We should talk about that later. I saw the bright lady again this week and meant to tell you. She was wearing blue and lavendar with lavendar butterfly clips around her bright red hair that stood straight up. She is so cool. I still want to tell you about her outragous outfit that looks so ironic on a 70-something year old lady, but maybe later. You're over a year old now and we didn't even celebrate your birthday. I'm sorry. I've been distracted by other personal, professional, and academic interests. I'm trying to learn how to code real HTML, not just blogger, so a lot of my online time has been spent working on a website. In a couple weeks, maybe you'll get some delicious links out of the project. Also, I've been apartment hunting and I can't forget grading and researching. So much to do, so little time. My Heila, your best friend and my laptop, has also been missing in action, making you even more lonely. She's in Omaha getting fixed right now. Without her, I have to share the desktop with Spaniel and Rozha. So, I'll try to return to you sometime, but for now, let's just enjoy a little vacation. Love, xoxoxoxox, etc, Scott

Dear Scott,

I've been distracted recently, Scott. I'm sorry I haven't attending your concerts and supporting your boy band career, you fill our time together with reality TV shows and Desperate Housewives. We should talk about that later.

I just watched your talent show video. I've been meaning to watch it since I skipped out on seeing it live. You are so cool. I still want to tell you that your sign language is so ironic on a 20-something year old guy, but maybe later, I get shy around you.

Daniel, your roommate and my Daily Show buddy, has also been missing in action, taking us further away from your singing career. He's in his bedroom reading the Koran right now. You've had to be quiet at home and without him we've missed the Daily Show and Colbert Report.

So, I'll try to come over for more TV sometime, but for now, let's just settle on tonight or tomorrow night?

Love, xoxoxoxoxox, etc,
eH

Congrats!

How 'bout an update on the ole blog? You should be procrastinating something by now.

Post a Comment