« Home | Fantastic technology. » | I've been workin' on the homepage, all the live-lo... » | Such sweet sorrow. » | The decline of chivalry and the service industry. » | The convergence of divergent strands. » | Scenarios for the demise of Serhiy » | The nickle scheme worked. » | The big news. » | Dear Blog, » | Metablog blogging »

Ich bin kranky

I'm sick. I took off yesterday from work and did some serious sleeping. Today I'm hopped up on Dayquil. It feels like there is a vast expanse between the top of my brain and my scull. Clouds live there. They kicked out the higher motor functions and creativity that weren't paying their rent. Sergey offered to perform a home trapanation procedure yesterday. I think the meds beat him too it.

Here's something to entertain you while your head is lost in space.

Holy COW SCOTT!! You blogged!

Maybe you need some home-sick-soup!

home-sick-soup?? that sounds like something that Bryant made when he took his how-to Indian cooking class. . .

Post a Comment