« Home | I've been workin' on the homepage, all the live-lo... » | Such sweet sorrow. » | The decline of chivalry and the service industry. » | The convergence of divergent strands. » | Scenarios for the demise of Serhiy » | The nickle scheme worked. » | The big news. » | Dear Blog, » | Metablog blogging » | This one's for Angie »

Fantastic technology.

Obviously importing my blog into WordPress was not as painless as advertised, and the only saved template I found was this very old one. At least it has most of the links, but not all. I'm sorry. However, it might be appropriate though because I'm going back to carhenge this weekend. It should be fun.

Meta. Scott in Scottsbluff.

I've heard such good things about WordPress, but I have to confess that I have no idea how it all works. You can keep your blogspot address? Is it free? Can you import all your archives? And comments?

Wordpress is an opensource blogging program. You can either use their server or host it on your own site. It will import all your archives and comments into it, but you'll have to find a new template. You can't keep your blogger address though, you'd have to change it. I've been playing around with it to see how it works, I'm going to recommend we use it for a couple different things over at ucollege.edu.

so, are you going to blog again? Ever???

Hi Scott! I happily stumbled upon your blog. Good stuff. I hope you are doing well. Check out my webpage and meet Kelsey(6)Ryan(2)and Dawson(new)! :) blessings, Boyko

Post a Comment